The MN Field Trip & Activity EXPO
If you take field trips, activities & entertainment throughout the year this show will be valuable for you!
In August of 2019 (pre-covid) 120+ providers came presenting activities for activity planners.
In August of 2022 (the first post-covid EXPO) more than 80 exhibited.
In 2023, we anticipate numbers like in 2019!
The activity ideas they present will apply to all age groups, from youth & students to active adults & seniors.
WHAT’S THE EXPO?
What: The 2023 MN FIELD TRIP EXPO
Who: YOU and PROVIDERS talk business – in person!
Where: Union Depot, Saint Paul
When: Tuesday, August 15, 2023
Exhibit Time: 10am – 3pm
Cost: No entry fee!
• 100+ Exhibitors – Discover presenters, entertainers, field trips and fundraisers!
• Earn CEU Credits – Earn free CEU clocktime when interviewing providers. Take your CEU certificate home with you.
• Exhibitor Drawings – Sign up to win free/discounted field trips, activities & prizes when you visit the exhibits!
• MN Field Trip Guides – Take this year’s new Guides home with you and your organization.
• Food – Enjoy snacks and lunch in the adjacent Union Depot restaurant or food trucks on the plaza!
• You work directly with the providers you meet. As producers of this popular event, we are NOT a booking agency.
WHO WILL BE ATTENDING
WHO ARE THE EXHIBITORS?
Providers will be exhibiting at the 2023 EXPO with their field trips, school events, entertainment needs, classes, camps and activities. Plus fundraising oppoortunities!
• Field Trip Destinations
• Educational Presenters
• Youth Party Venues (birthday, etc)
• Travel Destinations for Tour Groups
• Event Venues
• Fundraising Programs
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY
214 4th Street East
St Paul, MN 55101
To reserve your 2023 Expo exhibit space, contact:
Jo Ann Huebsch • 763-402-0849 • Joann@MNFieldTripLibrary.org
Mark Peterson • 612-518-8353 • Mark@MNFieldTripLibrary.org
Thank you! We’re excited to serve you!