The Minnesota Landscape Arboretum offers hands-on, K-6 science standards-based school programs inspired by plants and nature. Reserve your spot in a seasonal, experiential and memorable school program this winter! Scholarships are available for qualifying schools.
FIELD TRIPS IN-A-BOX
Order a complete 32 student class-sized Field Trip, packed in a box, mailed directly to you. Experience the activities at your own pace, on your own schedule!
• It’s a Bulb’s Life Field Trip in-a-Box (Grades K – 2), Ships to you Dec. 6. $175/Box.
• Grow it, Eat it: Roots to Shoots Field Trip in-a-Box (Grades 1 – 3), Ships to you Feb. 14, Mar. 7 or Mar. 28. $175/Box.
FIELD TRIPS AT THE ARB
Come to the Arboretum for a seasonal learning experience with our plants and educators!
• Green Grocery Field Trip at the Arb (Grades 1 – 2), Select dates Feb. 2 – Mar. 4. $6/student.
• Plants & Their Habitats Field Trip at the Arb (Grades 3 – 6), Select dates Mar. 15 – Apr. 8. $6/student.
Reserve a mobile Field Trip, delivered in person, right in your own classroom.
• Bulbs & Blossom Plantmobile (Grades K – 2), Limited availability Now – Dec. 10. $300-$800/day.
• Exploring the Desert Plantmobile (Grades K – 2), Select dates Jan. 26 – Mar. 25. $300-$800/day.