Unmute for video sound
Group Tour & Field Trip Planning
In the heart of Southern Minnesota, Owatonna has been at the crossroads of history for decades. From unforgettable history to architectural masterpieces, Owatonna showcases an array of historic and agricultural treasures to explore.
From long forgotten history to architectural masterpieces, Owatonna showcases an array of historic treasures to explore. Your tour will feature the Orphanage Museum, Village of Yesteryear, Steele County History Center, and National Farmers’ Bank. Lunch is included in this all-inclusive tour package! One call (800.423.6466), one price ($39/person).”
Attractions with Guided Tours
Tour guide services are available for tour buses, field trips, and large groups when reservations are made in advance of a visit. Group Tours are available for the following attractions:
• Historic Walking Tour
• National Farmers’ Bank
• Orphanage Museum
• Owatonna Arts Center
• Reptile & Amphibian Discovery Zoo
• Steele County History Center
• Village of Yesteryear
• Historic Downtown
• Step Back In Time Tour
Spend a full day with your group on the Step Back in Time tour.
Your tour will feature the Orphanage Museum, Village of Yesteryear,
Steele County History Center, and National Farmers’ Bank.
Morning or afternoon coffee/snack and lunch is included in this complete package.
One call (800.423.6466), one price ($37/person).
Additional activities & attractions:
• River Springs Outdoor Water Park
• Spare Time Entertainment (Laser Tag, Bowling, & Arcade)
• Rice Lake State Park
• Leo Rudolph Nature Reserve
• Kaplan’s Woods
• Local Shopping Venues
• Little Theatre of Owatonna
• Historic Downtown Owatonna
320 Hoffman Drive
Owatonna, MN 55060
Contact: Glenda Smith
• Community with Field Trips
• Multiple Educational & Recreational Activities & Events
• Numerous Field Trip & Student Travel Destinations
• Many support MN Education Standards
• Numerous Group-Friendly Hotels for Student Travel Overnights