READY TO GET STARTED?
You provide us with your information, and we take it from there. Read on…
First – Get set up on our website.
With 200,000 annual pageviews, our website helps Group Leaders and Planners find and connect with you – and long-term productive relationships will result. So at the start of your Partnership, we create your “Partner Webpage” on the MN Field Trip Library website from the information you provide to us – plus in other appropriate locations (like the Virtual Programs Library, the Summer Camps webpages, Speakers, etc).
Next – Start Doing the Email Alerts right away.
Don’t wait for group planners to find you on our website! Our email & social media marketing reach out to planners – month after month. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to give your existing and potential clients new reasons for doing business with you. We have more than 65,000 MN subscribers who have signed up to receive any or all of our 7 different co-op emails. Depending on your Partner Program, you will receive our Alerts each month (for reference) and you can do up to 5 announcements every month. Use the Alert Submission Form for preparing your Alert announcements. Your announcements will be then be individually posted in our blogs & on social media (FB, Instagram & Twitter).
Finally – Get your ad(s) ready for the Guides… reaching 3 distinct markets!
As a Full or Premium Partner, you get an ad in the MN Field Trip Guide (for educators, group leaders, and travel planners).
For more info, go to ABOUT THE GUIDES.
PS: Wondering about the 2022 EXPO and 2023 Summer Resource Fair?
Full Partners get an exhibit space (and attendee list) at each of these events at no added charge (see your invoice).
– If you’re a Premium Partner, you can also plan on the 2023 Summer Resource Fair (January 2023).
WHAT TO DO NOW…
1. Confirm with us that you’re onboard.
After letting us know, complete the following items on this page. We take your partnership very seriously and always love to help. The sooner you get these items done, the sooner you’ll have all of us at the MN Field Trip Library working for YOU!
Jo Ann Huebsch • 763-402-0849 • firstname.lastname@example.org
HELPFUL HINT: You’ll find the links and forms you need in the BACK OFFICE…
The BACK OFFICE is located at the bottom of every webpage (including this page) on MNFieldTripLibrary.org and LetsDoMN.com.
2. COMPLETE THESE 2 ONLINE FORMS
We’ll use the information and graphics you provide to get your PARTNER WEBPAGE set up on the websites.
3. Check the Due Dates & Ad Specs for your GUIDE AD, and get your ad(s) ready.
Refer to your invoice to tell you which Guide(s) you’re in, and the ad size you’re going to do for each?
Need to review ABOUT THE GUIDES? The link is always in the BACK OFFICE at the bottom of every webpage.
4. Review the 2022 Alerts Schedule and then plan your Alert announcements.
Refer to your invoice to tell you how many announcements you are able to do each month. Partners submit their announcements in a variety of ways… from monthly to quarterly.
1. You submit each Alert announcement to us via the ALERT SUBMISSION FORM and we do the rest. Your Alert submissions are always due the Wednesday in the week before the email is sent out.
2. We then assemble the announcements, create the Alert and email it to subscribers. When clicked, the READ MORE button sends the planner directly to your website.
3. If you have a video, we have a button for it, too. All we need is a URL (Youtube, Vimeo, etc). We do not embed videos into your Alert announcement.
4. After the email, we individually post your announcement on our website’s homepage and blog – linked to your website.
5. Then we individually post your announcement on our pages in 3 social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – and always linked.
To plan: 2022 ALERT SCHEDULE.
To submit your announcement (with instructions): 2022 ALERT SUBMISSION FORM
5. Do you offer online programs? Get listed in the VIRTUAL PROGRAMS LIBRARY!
Do you offer online classes, programs, entertainment, or tours? If so, this unique part of the MN Field Trip Library is for you! To get into the VPL, complete the Virtual Programs Listing Form. The link to this form is in the BACK OFFICE, too.
6. Do you offer camps? Get listed on the Camps webpage !
If you offer summer camps and workshops, this unique part of the MN Field Trip Library is for you! We will look on your Partner Form to see if you indicated that you offer summer camps, and then we’ll create a listing for you linked to your Partner Webpage. Make sure you talk about summer camps on your Partner Webpage – we recommend including a specific link to the summer camps landing page on your website.
7. Do you offer fundraising? Get listed on the Fundraising webpage !
If you offer fundraising programs, you want to promote it! We will look on your Partner Form to see if you indicated that you offer fundraising, and then we’ll create a listing for you linked to your Partner Webpage. Make sure you talk about fundraising on your Partner Webpage – plus we recommend including a specific link to the fundraising landing page on your website.
6. Terms, Billing & Payment
You will be invoiced at the beginning of your annual Partner Program, or for your ala carte purchase.
Payment will be due based on agreed-upon terms:
– Full payment at the time of invoice, or
– Monthly payments.
To pay by check or credit card:
- By Check – make check out to Adventure Partners LLC, then mail to address showing on your invoice.
Adventure Partners LLC
PO Box 197
Delano, MN 55328
- By Credit Card – you can pay (via Stripe) either one time, or we can set up monthly payments.
Monthly payments is an automatic service, and you will receive a monthly invoice for the monthly amount showing that it was paid via your credit card.
For your advertising or billing questions, contact:
JoAnn Huebsch • 763-402-0849 • email@example.com