YOU’RE INVITED TO EXHIBIT AT THE 2023 SRF!
GET YOUR SUMMER BOOKINGS ROLLING!
Meet activity decision-makers IN-PERSON at the 2023 MN SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR!
THE PLANNERS COME TO BOOK BUSINESS. . .
WHY NOT WITH YOU!
On Tuesday, January 10th you’re invited to exhibit!
If you offer summer (& spring/fall) field trips, activities & entertainment this show will work for you! In January of 2020 300+ communities, event planners and organizations came looking for activity ideas from our many exhibitors!
The activity ideas they want to find will apply to all age groups, from youth/students to active adults/seniors.
WHAT’S THE SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR?
2023 will be our 5th Annual SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR!
GET READY FOR DOZENS OF ORGANIZATIONS & COMMUNITIES!
• Grab your free coffee, tea or hot chocolate and engage with the planners!
• Talk IN-PERSON & FACE-TO-FACE – Get to know the planners & their needs!
• Offer drawings at your exhibit for free field trips and/or discounted activities or services.
• As producers of this popular event, we are NOT a booking agency. You can work directly with the planners you meet.
What: The 2023 Summer Resource Fair
Who: YOU and PLANNERS talk business – in person!
Where: Base Camp TeamBuilding Center, St Paul
When: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
Exhibit Time: 10am – 3pm
Free Parking – See the map below – plus shuttle information
Free Refreshments – Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate • 8am – 2pm
Decision-making Staff and Activity Coordinators will be attending the 2023 SRF to plan for their 4,000+ field trips, classes, camps, events like county fairs and Park & Rec Department, and you can meet them in person!
Also attending will be fundraising decision-makers!
Note: At least 136 MN cities (Park & Rec & community ed planners) attended the 2020 SRF, along with child care planners, scout groups, libraries, retirement communities, senior centers and public/private schools. About 290 planners attended in 2020. They represented groups from large (500) to small (15).
We are inviting planners from the following:
– Community Park & Recreation Staff
– Community Education Directors & Staff
– Afterschool/School Age Care Summer Activity Staff
– Youth Organizations (scouts, YMCA, YWCA, 4-H, Boys & Girls Clubs, etc)
– Scout Leaders (boy & girl scout leaders from multiple MN & western WI scout councils)
– Library Staff
– Church Groups (all ages)
– Homeschool Co-op Groups
– Leisure Group Travel Planners
– Senior Daytrip, Program & Senior Center Directors & Staff
– Active Adult & Senior Organizations (SMERF, retired, fraternal, social groups, travel, etc)
– Educators – Planners of public & private school field trips (this spring and next fall)
– Corporate Event Planners (Staff & Freelance)
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY
SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR
- Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- 10a-3p • Exhibits Open (free refreshments as you talk with exhibitors)
- 9a-4p • Continuous free (and warm!) Shuttle Service from and to Fort Snelling Parking Lot
- 3p • End of 2023 Summer Resource Fair
EXHIBIT SET-UP TIMES
- Monday, January 9 – from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm if you want to set-up your booth the evening before.
- Tuesday, January 10 – from 7:00 am – 9:00 am – Remember to check in first and we’ll direct you to your exhibit space.
(prior to the start of the Summer Resource Fair)
- Tuesday, January 10 – 9:15 am – Jo Ann will have important announcements for all exhibitors.
Free to Attend: Please RSVP to let us know you’re coming…
Free Parking & Shuttle Service: Scroll down for the map
– One 6′ table and 2 chairs – pipe & drape are not used.
– Electricity – no charge – as available (limited)
– Confidential Attendee List – In 2020 this list consisted of 225 organizations who attended.
* NAME TAGS – Please bring your own.
* EXHIBITOR PARKING is in the Fort Snelling lot (300 spaces) about 3 blocks from Base Camp. After unloading, please park in the the Fort Snelling lot. It’s a short walk, or take the free shuttle. Save the closer parking spaces for the attendees.
* SHUTTLE SERVICE – Free shuttle service will begin at 9am between Base Camp and the Fort Snelling parking lot until 4pm.
* TEAR DOWN is from 3-4pm at the end of the SRF. Please clean up and return your chairs to their carts.
* CONFIDENTIAL ATTENDEE LIST – We will email the attendee list to the person who submitted the exhibitor registration form. It will contain all the information that we have been provided by attendees. Do not share this list with anyone – you can use it for your marketing. We will using it for our email Alerts, too.
2023 SRF EXHIBITOR PRICING
– NO CHARGE for established Full or Premium Library Partners.
– $345 for established Digital Partners.
– $395 if you are not a Partner and purchasing an exhibit space from the Ala Carte price list.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE SRF BUNDLE!
Get onto the MN Field Trip Library website for a full year, plus 12 months of email & social media marketing!
– $845 when you add the full year Digital Partner 1 Partner Program to your exhibit space purchase. SAVE $45!
AFTER December 15th add $50:
– For Digital Partners – after December 15 your price is $395
– For Ala Carte exhibit purchases – after December 15 your price is $445
– For Brochure Distribution – after December 15 your price is $245
– For the Bundle – after December 15 your price is $895
– Your invoice will be emailed after you submit your online exhibitor registration.
– Your Payment is due prior to the 2022 EXPO (by check or credit card).
• Special Exhibit Space Locations, Upgrades and Sponsorships are available (please inquire to discuss):
– Special Locations can include high traffic front entry, endcaps and/or multiple tables
– Unique Promotions are available in emails, USPS mailings, and in the EXPO Program
– Sponsorships include major promotions, event or ticket offerings.
CAN’T EXHIBIT THIS YEAR? DO OUR LITERATURE TABLE!
SRF VISITOR GUIDE & BROCHURE DISTRIBUTION
Our staff will hand your Visitor Guide or brochure to planners at the prominently positioned SRF BROCHURE TABLE. Provide us with 200 visitor guides for the CVB DESTINATION table.
At the 2020 Summer Resource Fair, planners took home more than 2,000 visitor guides & brochures!
$195 – This does not include an exhibit space. $245 after December 15.
Base Camp NSA • Adjacent to Fort Snelling
6202 Bloomington Road
Fort Snelling, MN 55111
You’ll be glad you exhibited! And the attendees will appreciate being able to talk with you in person!
We’re working to make this a very productive event for YOU!
GROW YOUR SUMMER BUSINESS!
Exhibit at the 2023 SRF!
Registration Deadline: Friday, Dec 16, 2022
2023 SRF EXHIBITORS
A Touch of Magic Entertainment
American Swedish Institute
Base Camp – Northern Star Scouting & Camping
Blue Sun Soda Shop
Brian Richards, Educational Magician
Can Can Wonderland
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
ClimbZone at Mall of America
Conquer Ninja Gyms
Crayola Experience at MOA
CynCity Gangsterland & Historic Tours
Dazzling Dave – Yo-Yo Master
Driven Coffee Fundraising
Eagles Nest / New Brighton Community Ctr
Escape Room Parties Mobile Escape Rooms
Explore White Bear Lake
FarmAmerica Ag Interpretive Center
Feed My Starving Children
Go Solar Kidz Green Energy Education
Good Times Indoor Park
Great Wolf Lodge & Waterpark Minnesota
Halls of Entertainment with Kevin Hall
High Touch High Tech Science Programs
Historic Fort Snelling
Historical Experiences with Arn Kind
Hoċokata Ti – Dakota Cultural Center
JoMomma’s Salsa Fundraising
Kevin Hall – The Magic Maniac
Lucky Luke’s Adventures with Kevin Lovegreen
Mall of America
Melon Seeds Supersized Game Sets
Minneapolis Queen Mississippi River Cruises
Minnesota Children’s Museum
Minnesota Renaissance Festival
National Eagle Center
Nickelodeon Universe at MOA
Ninja Anywhere Mobile Obstacle Course
North Shore Adventure Park
Occasions with Character LLC
Orbit Earth Expo Astronomy
Ordway Center for the Performing Arts
Osprey Wilds Environmental Learning Center
Owatonna Chamber & Tourism
Paradise Charter Cruises
Pavek Museum of Broadcasting
Schubert Club Music Museum
Sea Life at MOA
Shoreview Community Center
Skyrock Farm & Carousel Museum
Snapology of Minneapolis
Stages Theatre Company
Sparkpoint Innovations Astronomy Programs
STEM Builders Learning Centers
Taylors Falls Recreation
Taylors Falls Scenic River Cruises
Team World Vision
The Fun Lab Family Entertainment Center
The Jolly Pops
The Museum of Russian Art
The Science Crew Hands On Science
Triple Shift Entertainment – 10 Bowling Centers
Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area
Urban Air Adventure Park
White Bear Lake Historical Society