FOR THE VIRTUAL PROGRAMS LIBRARY
About Your Listing In The “VIRTUAL PROGRAMS LIBRARY”. . .
- – The VIRTUAL PROGRAMS LIBRARY is an easily found location to announce that you offer online programs!
- – You get one VPL listing to say that you offer livestream and/or recorded online programs.
- – Your VPL listing should link directly to your website’s landing page that describes your virtual programs.
- – VPL listings are to highlight providers of virtual programs, and are NOT for individual online programs.
- – Your online programs should be described on your website.
- – You can check more than 1 category if you have programs appropriate for a category.
- – If you are in 2 or more VPL categories, your same listing will show up in each category grouping.
- – The VIRTUAL PROGRAMS LIBRARY will be promoted to educators, group leaders and activity planners.
– If you are a Partner in the MN Field Trip Library, there is no charge to participate in the VIRTUAL PROGRAMS LIBRARY.
– $195 a year for non-Partners.
Return to the VIRTUAL PROGRAMS LIBRARY.
Questions or Suggestions?
Mark Peterson, MN Field Trip Library • 612-518-8353 • [email protected]