• Student & Youth Destination
• Tour Groups we serve
Adult, Youth & Student Groups
Domestic & International
• Corporate & Special Events
• Educational Programs & Activities
Unmute for video sound
Mall of America is the nation’s largest retail and entertainment complex.
At 4.87 million square feet, MOA is home to more than 520 world-class shops; Nickelodeon Universe®, the nation’s largest indoor family amusement park; SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium, a 1.3 million gallon walk-through aquarium; Moose Mountain Adventure Golf and more! The Mall opened in August of 1992 and is located in Bloomington, just minutes from the downtowns of Minneapolis and Saint Paul.
Experience a wide variety of programs and activities for students, youth & active adults. Activities can support MN education standards.
• Physics Program for schools, students and educators at Nickelodeon Universe®
• The Music Series offering group performance opportunities.
• Events at Mall of America (MOA hosts more than 400 per year)
• Prom and Class Parties
• Corporate Events & Buyouts
• Educational Presentations by MOA Staff (history, business, marketing, etc)
From leisure group tours to student programs to family reunions, let us help you make your next group visit an unforgettable experience!
More information: GROUP EXPERIENCES AT MALL OF AMERICA.
ATTRACTIONS & EXHIBITS
Group Activities at Mall of America & include the following attractions and more:
• Amazing Mirror Maze
• Build-A-Bear Workshop®
• Crayola Experience
• CMX Market Cinema Experience
• The Escape Game
• FlyOver America
• Fire Lake Grill House and Cocktail Bar, Fire Lake Culinary Experiences
• The LEGO Store
• MOA Mall Stars
• MOA Music in the Mall
• Moose Mountain Adventure Golf
• Nickelodeon Universe®
• Nickelodeon Universe® Physics Program
• Rock of Ages Black Light Mini Golf
• SEA LIFE® Mall of America
• Toddler Tuesday
• Universe of Lights
• The Void
• 5D Extreme Attraction by Matrix Technology