YOU’RE INVITED TO EXHIBIT AT THE 2024 SRF!
THE PLANNERS COME TO BOOK BUSINESS. . .
Meet activity decision-makers IN-PERSON at the 2024 SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR!
On Tuesday, January 9th you’re invited to exhibit!
If you offer summer (& spring/fall) field trips, activities & entertainment this show will work for you! Activity planners came looking for activity ideas from our many exhibitors!
They want to find activities that apply to all age groups, from youth/students to active adults/seniors.
WHAT’S THE SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR?
2024 will be our 6th Annual SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR!
DOZENS OF COMMUNITIES & ORGANIZATIONS COME LOOKING!
• Grab your free coffee, tea or hot chocolate and engage with the planners!
• Talk IN-PERSON & FACE-TO-FACE – Get to know the planners & their needs!
• Offer drawings at your exhibit space for free field trips and/or discounted activities or services.
• As producers of this popular event, we are NOT a booking agency. You work directly with the planners you meet.
What: The 2024 Summer Resource Fair
Who: YOU and PLANNERS talk business – in person!
Where: Base Camp (adjacent to Fort Snelling)
When: Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Exhibit Time: 10am – 3pm
Free Parking – See the map below – plus shuttle information
Free Refreshments – Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate • 8am – 3pm
Base Camp NSA • Adjacent to Fort Snelling
6202 Bloomington Road
Fort Snelling, MN 55111
Decision-making Staff and Activity Coordinators will be attending the 2024 SRF to plan for their 4,000+ activities, classes, camps, day-trips, festivals, fairs and shows, and you can meet them in person!
Also attending will be fundraising decision-makers!
We are inviting planners from the following:
– Community Park & Recreation Staff
– Community Education Directors & Staff
– Afterschool/School Age Care Summer Activity Staff
– Youth Organizations (scouts, YMCA, YWCA, 4-H, Boys & Girls Clubs, etc)
– Scout Leaders (boy & girl scout leaders from multiple MN & western WI scout councils)
– Library Staff
– Church Groups (all ages)
– Homeschool Co-op Groups
– Leisure Group Travel Planners
– Senior Daytrip, Program & Senior Center Directors & Staff
– Active Adult & Senior Organizations (SMERF, retired, fraternal, social groups, travel, etc)
– Educators – Planners of public & private school field trips (this spring and next fall)
– Corporate Event Planners (Staff & Freelance)
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY
2024 SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR
- Tuesday, January 9, 2024
- 10a-3p • Exhibits Open (free refreshments as you talk with exhibitors)
- 9a-4p • Continuous free (and warm!) Shuttle Service from and to Fort Snelling Parking Lot
- 3p • End of 2023 Summer Resource Fair
EXHIBIT SET-UP TIMES
- Tuesday, January 9 – from 7:00 am – 9:00 am – We’ll direct you to your exhibit space when you check in.
- Tuesday, January 9 – 9:15 am – Jo Ann will have important announcements for all exhibitors.
Free Parking & Shuttle Service: Scroll down for the map
– One 6′ table and 2 chairs – pipe & drape are not used.
– Electricity – no charge – as available (limited)
– Confidential Attendee List – All attending organizations.
* NAME TAGS – Please bring your own.
* EXHIBITOR PARKING is in the Fort Snelling lot (300 spaces) about 3 blocks from Base Camp. After unloading, please park in the the Fort Snelling lot. It’s a short walk, or take the free shuttle. Save the closer parking spaces for the attendees.
* SHUTTLE SERVICE – Free shuttle service will begin at 9am between Base Camp and the Fort Snelling parking lot until 4pm.
* TEAR DOWN is from 3-4pm at the end of the SRF. Please clean up and return your chairs to their carts.
* CONFIDENTIAL ATTENDEE LIST – We will email the attendee list to the person who submitted the exhibitor registration form. It will contain all the information that we have been provided by attendees. Do not share this list with anyone – you can use it for your marketing. We will using it for our email Alerts, too.
2024 SRF EXHIBITOR PRICING
SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE SRF BUNDLE!
Get onto the MN Field Trip Library website for a full year, plus 12 months of email & social media marketing!
– $840 when you add the full year Digital Partner 1 Partner Program to your exhibit space purchase. SAVE $50!
AFTER December 15th add $50:
– For Digital Partners – after December 15 your price is $395
– For Ala Carte exhibit purchases – after December 15 your price is $445
– For Brochure Distribution – after December 15 your price is $245
– For the Bundle – after December 15 your price is $895
– Your invoice will be emailed after you submit your online exhibitor registration.
– Your Payment is due prior to the 2024 SRF (by check or credit card).
• Special Exhibit Space Locations, Upgrades and Sponsorships are available (please inquire to discuss):
– Special Locations can include high traffic front entry, endcaps and/or multiple tables
– Unique Promotions are available in emails, USPS mailings, and in the EXPO Program
– Sponsorships include major promotions, event or ticket offerings.
CAN’T EXHIBIT THIS YEAR? DO OUR LITERATURE TABLE!
SRF VISITOR GUIDE & BROCHURE DISTRIBUTION
Our staff will hand your Visitor Guide or brochure to planners at the prominently positioned SRF BROCHURE TABLE. Provide us with 200 brochures or visitor guides for the DESTINATION table.
At the 2023 Summer Resource Fair, planners took home more than 2,000 visitor guides & brochures!
PRICE: $195 – This does not include an exhibit space. $245 after December 15.
You’ll be glad you exhibited! The planners always appreciate being able to talk with you in person!
We’re working to make this another very productive event for providers like YOU!
The 2024 Summer Resource Fair is produced by the
MN FIELD TRIP & ACTIVITY LIBRARY
Jo Ann Huebsch, Executive Producer
PO Box 197
Delano, MN 55328
GROW YOUR BUSINESS!
Exhibit at the 2024 SRF!
Friday, Dec 15, 2023
2024 EXHIBITORS To Date
4 Ace Productions by Brian Richards
A Touch of Magic Entertainment
American Swedish Institute
Apex Fun Run Fundraising
Base Camp / Northern Star Scouting & Camping
Bell Museum Natural History Museum & Planetarium
Brian Richards, Educational Magician
City of Shoreview Community Center
ClimbZone at Mall of America
Color Me Mine Pottery Painting Studio
Escape Room Parties Mobile Escape Rooms
Experience The Twin Cities Tours
Good Times Indoor Park
Halls of Entertainment with Kevin Hall
Historic Fort Snelling
Kevin Hall – The Magic Maniac
Kidokinetics Sports Enrichment
Kinni Creek Lodge & Outfitters
Minnesota Children’s Museum
Minnesota Renaissance Festival
Ninja Anywhere Mobile Obstacle Course
Northern Star Scouting / Base Camp
Ordway Center for the Performing Arts
Owatonna Chamber & Tourism
Papa John’s Pizza Fundraising
PoppedCorn Gourmet Treats
Schubert Club Music Museum
Sea Life at Mall of America
Snapology of Plymouth
Stages Theatre Company
Sparkpoint Innovations Astronomy Programs
Taylors Falls Recreation
Taylors Falls Scenic River Cruises
The Learning Jet Aviation Programs & Activities
The Science Crew Hands On Science
Triple Shift Entertainment – 10 Bowling Centers
Tropics Waterpark / City of Shoreview
True Friends’ Life-Changing Experiences
Urban Air Adventure Park of Plymouth
Wilderness Inquiry Outdoor Adventures